McCloy Consulting was established to provide a very high level of technical and management expertise in drainage and wastewater engineering, sustainable drainage and flood risk assessment. We intend to maintain and grow our reputation for the provision of excellent services through continued improvement in our specialist fields of operation. Our objective is to deliver an economic, effective and efficient performance that will benefit our customers, partners and the Company.
It is the policy of McCloy Consulting Limited to provide consultancy and support services to the water and wastewater industry in accordance with a Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management System.
The HSEQ system is currently operated as a bespoke system focused on the provision of specialist services. It is the Company’s intention that the system will be designed and maintained to meet the requirements of British Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015; OHSAS 18001:2007.
It is the policy of McCloy Consulting to:
- Deliver high quality specialist services within the water engineering industry in an economical and efficient manner that will benefit our customers, partners and the Company.
- Conduct activities with a consistently high level of quality and in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees.
- Control the impact of the company’s operations on the environment and prevent pollution.
To achieve this, McCloy Consulting makes a commitment to the following objectives:
- Understanding and delivering customer requirements
- Comply with all legislation and other relevant requirements
- Establish arrangements to eliminate or control all HS&E hazards
- Prevent pollution
- Establish targets to deliver continual improvement
- Staff training, ensuring that all personnel are competent to meet their HSEQ responsibilities
- Consulting with staff on HSEQ developments or issues
- Communicating our HSEQ policy commitments to our interested parties
- Providing a financial and physical resource to achieve the requirements of this policy.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals or in response to a change in legislation or working conditions.
The scope of McCloy Consulting’s HSEQ Policy and associated HSEQ Management System covers work conducted for and on behalf of the company whether it be in the McCloy Consulting offices or on site.
The Director carries overall responsibility for Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality management and is responsible for the appropriate design and implementation of the HSEQ system of the Company.